ID my new wrasse please...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Connie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
58
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
044.jpg
 
I agree with blue head, C. Cyanopleura. Pretty common fish but comes from many places with a bunch of different variants in color. It's also one of the ones that tends to lose some color absent of females much like the Scott's.
 
I agree with blue head, C. Cyanopleura. Pretty common fish but comes from many places with a bunch of different variants in color. It's also one of the ones that tends to lose some color absent of females much like the Scott's.
+1 here, and it certainly is Cirrhilabrus Cyanopleura.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new