ID my stag please

SmokenFunny

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
52
Reaction score
117
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this small frag at a show three years ago. It doesn’t know if it wants to be green or purple. Green most of the time. Nice purple tips.

80F7D747-927E-4F7B-B947-3092581F0DDF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new