20201128_133045.jpg

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm not sure..I was thinking alpha and omega
Maybe, alpha and omega tend to be very vibrant; especially in the red/orange skirt. Yours are orange skirt for sure but they look more like a burnt orange than a bright tangerine or blood red.

What color is the base? I was assuming dark purple but since you said alpha and omega, is it dark blue?

OP
OP
J

JKDMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to
Maybe, alpha and omega tend to be very vibrant; especially in the red/orange skirt. Yours are orange skirt for sure but they look more like a burnt orange than a bright tangerine or blood red.

What color is the base? I was assuming dark purple but since you said alpha and omega, is it dark blue?

What color is the base? I was assuming dark purple but since you said alpha and omega, is it

OP
OP
J

JKDMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll double check on the base, the tentacles are pretty vibrant orange when they are fully open, they aren't tho because I'm running reduced lights to deal with some dinos atm

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll double check on the base, the tentacles are pretty vibrant orange when they are fully open, they aren't tho because I'm running reduced lights to deal with some dinos atm
Ohh okay that makes a little more sense! Good luck with your dinos, I’m battling some as well.

Back