ID on my BTA?

eldrad1267

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Messages
29
Reaction score
42
Location
Washington, DC
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a BTA from my brother and it has been growing and splitting like crazy! Is this a rose bubble tip anemone or Colorado sunburst? Or maybe something else?

The photos are taken with my iPhone in my nano with a Kessil A80 light on full whites and then full blues. I can get new pictures if needed.

Thank you!!

image_67234561.JPG image_67515905.JPG image_67521537.JPG
 
Looks like standard rose/rainbow BTA to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new