ID on snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter BwA_TR82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BwA_TR82

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2023
Messages
805
Reaction score
832
Location
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found a couple of these tiny guys in my fuge. Anyone have an ID on them. Picture isn't the best but the shell looks like a ninja star. I don't have any spiny astrea snails in this system either.

20251105_232834.jpg
 
will almost certainly need a closer-up photo to assist
 
Having a hard time even seeing the snail in the photo, haha
 
I don’t think anyone has mentioned this yet but it’s hard to see! 🤣 I think I see an asterina starfish?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new