ID on this green Acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RWhitt907
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RWhitt907

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
405
Reaction score
190
Location
Alaska
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not aure what it is but it's bright green

20230809_195527.jpg
 
Not sure either, but it's... green. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I got it from an assorted acro pack my coral guy ordered. Figured it was worth a shot.
 
Hmmmm…. it’s green…..
but I do like it, it is almost teal. Not your common green.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new