Id on this plant plz

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
2,660
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beginning to see this in more and more spots in the tank I think it is impeding growth of some corals any ideas?

20160409_165018.jpg


14611923124092019139318.jpg


14611923528292134317517.jpg
 
So says they are ok does it stop the cyph and monti from growing over it? The meteor shower grows around it and it looks like the monti is growing around also
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new