I'd please help not sure what it is

Greasemonkey13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
35
Location
Santa Clarita, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ruranapu.jpg
. Not sure what it is behind the tree on the same rock but it's round please help id if possible thanks
 
oh wow i needa learn how to read. i didnt see your text.

are you asking the white thing on the left side of the rock? if so it could be a sea squirt or a sponge.
 
Near the top of the tree on the same rock it's round and slightly elevated of the rock but not sure. Lol I know it's a Kenya tree I adopted it from petco for $1 very pleased so far
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new