ID please on leather coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter hmmmmm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hmmmmm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2019
Messages
195
Reaction score
182
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help me with an ID on this coral? I've been searching on Google but can't find it. (Is there a leather ID site somewhere like we have for zoa's?)

IMG_20211005_193337.jpg
 
Looks like an upset devils hand
 
Agreed, curled up devils hand.
 
Ok cool thanks fellas, found some nice examples so I know what to expect. Got it from a local reefer looking like this, had it for a couple of week in a qt bin. Guess it just needs more time.

Screenshot_2021-10-06-01-17-04-903_com.android.chrome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new