ID please on the Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darbna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
979
Location
palm beach, FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got this colony a few weeks ago from Live Aquaia Divers Den and am in love with it. Didnt have a specific name. Can anyone Identify what specific name this has? Also was wondering if anyone has anyother online stores that sell SPS and Acro colonies?
IMG_0515.JPG
IMG_0502.JPG
IMG_0476.JPG
IMG_0484.JPG
 
I meant the microclados. I didn't know strawberry shortcakake would have such a neon green in it.

The SSC is just one variety but you have the BSC, USC, LGSC. PSC and many more of the Microclados Family.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new