ID please!

Jeremy_d

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
214
Reaction score
337
Location
Auburn
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clear tube looking things and a clear/opaque bulb looking thing on the bottom of my Alveopora

IMG_4372.jpeg IMG_4373.jpeg IMG_4374.jpeg IMG_4370.jpeg
 
More photos
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4377.jpeg
    IMG_4377.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4379.jpeg
    IMG_4379.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 73
After looking at it, while it was still in the water, I do believe it is a pineapple sponge as well. I just did not see any “hair” on it when I first saw it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new