Id please

Undersea Gardens

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Messages
69
Reaction score
57
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this guy up a while ago and seems to be doing well. I bought it as incredible hulk... Made sense to me but nobody else seems to refer to it as that. Any ideas?

PXL_20240306_001158296.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new