ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltyg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltyg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
135
Reaction score
2
Location
Nm
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anybody knew what this white stuff growing in my aquarium is? Dont seem to bother corals to much but this one ric is def moving away from it.
IMG_0472.jpg
 
Possibly, I do have alot of sponges in my tank. Never seen sponges grow stringy like that. Any way to tell? Thanks for the reply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new