Id please

  • Thread starter Thread starter FL_Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
2,162
Reaction score
620
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this encrusting monti that I got from a frag swap awhile back but can't remember the name. It has pink polyps
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1391731578.703635.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1391731609.387451.jpg
 
Maybe a better description will help (iPhone pic sorry) it's light yellowish white with bright pink polyps. Not a superman cause got a frag of that from the same guy
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1391788237.298225.jpg
you can see my superman monti in the back of this pic and here's the comparison
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1391788300.399027.jpg

Here's the frag when I got it, rite after I put it in the tank with no polyps out yet
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1391788407.931709.jpg
 
Thanks but still not what it is. It's a encrusting monti, just don't know the name.
 
Red Polyped Encrusting Montipora is the best name you will be able to get. If you do not remember the true lineage then anyother show name will be inaccurate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new