Id please

  • Thread starter Thread starter nova65ss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Think so? Never thought they were rounded like this one is on the ends will give it another look. Thanks

Good point. They do not seem round enough for Loripes though, tough call.

Beautiful piece regardless.
 
Maybe A. Gomezi. I am sure Evolved or Frick will be along eventually for confirmation.
 
I have a piece that looks very similar to this in color and structure and was wondering the same thing. Tagging alone to see the answer!
 
Gomezi has long thin branches I believe these are short and stubby. Thanks!
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new