ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter STL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

STL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Messages
230
Reaction score
20
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

Does anyone know what this coral is? It's very bright green/borderline yellow with bright red polyps. I bought it at Reef-a-palooza - the guy selling it called it a Strawberry Keylime Pie monti, but it doesn't quite look like a montipora to me. Regardless of the name, it's a stunning coral:

IMG_9374.jpg
 
Maybe - I have a green undata with neon/blue polyps. By comparison, this one's polyps are noticeably smaller and it's bumpier.
 
I don't know, but I think you won't like it. And should just send him this way. I will "Help" you out. :biggrin1:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new