I'd please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lab_Adam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lab_Adam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
61
Reaction score
23
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I picked up this bicolor hammer yesterday and I get home today after work and see this thing. Any idea as to what it is?
image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Thank you all very much. I've heard a lot about them but first time I've seen me.
 
Mojano. I've had filedish and pearl scale butterflies eat mine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new