What's going on with my brittle starfish?

peewee5779

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
93
Reaction score
72
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to feed my tank yesterday and I noticed that my brittle starfish was out from his hiding place moving around acting weird. I got my camera to film him and I noticed little black specks falling from underneath him. Any idea what is going on?
 

Attachments

  • 20260616_205444_1.mp4
    67.6 MB
I think you are disturbing his pooping time. As a parent with little ones in the home, this time is sacred. Shame on you!
😆 lol that is a lot of poop, he must just do it once a year!!! Talk about being constipated 🤣
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new