ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nihilus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nihilus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2016
Messages
114
Reaction score
47
Location
Stockton, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if anybody knows what kind of sps coral this is. I haven't had it for very long, but it seems to like where it's at. The color is kind of a greyish turquoise with rust colored polyps. Thanks. :)

 
I think it's a tenuis acro, not sure about the name as there are so many like that but each vendor seems like to drop their own name on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new