ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter presus22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

presus22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
71
Location
ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
petstore was insisting this is a green slimmer it looks nothing like the pics I see online but it was only $3 so I took it. I am new to sps have a green birds nest growing really good they told me this was beginner level as well.
image.jpg
 
Definitely doesn't look like a Green Slimerto me. Some sort of acro but beyond that I don't know. @Sabellafella might, he seems to be very knowledgable when it comes to sps
 
Not slimmer but could be anything since it's still brown right now. Give it a few months to color up and grow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new