ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ibn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
180
Reaction score
249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this one as a random frag and didn't see the mother colony. I was looking for a purple stick and this one had hints of it when I first saw it.

Here's what it originally looked like after a bit of time mounted.
calireef_purple_frag_061616.jpg


Here it is a couple of days ago.
calireef_purple_profile_081116.jpg


Still a frag but hopefully someone can ID it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new