ID Please

Bustyraker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
563
Reaction score
145
Location
Hagerstown MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this acro for years and have no idea what it is, it was sold to me at a frag swap as a strawberry shortcake.
IMG_1306.JPG
IMG_1307.JPG
 
Can't tell from those pics. Can you take some with more white spectrum?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new