Id please

rojhonelle

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2016
Messages
69
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1482037673.918605.jpg
IMG_1482037706.973680.jpg
IMG_1482037729.948634.jpg
 
Is it all the green algae?
Do you use R/O water?
Over feeding or too much light,, no UV?
 
I was talking the thing that looks like a clam I thought or oyster
 
I would leave it. The more the merrier. It will also assist in filtering the water.
 
If thats the I D, I'd remove it before you have many, many, many, many more mussels.
Very invasive!!!
really? personally Id be ok with that. But I do have several L shaped mussels with no prob for years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new