ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its not a great pic. But it's the only one i have
1.jpg
 
It ant either one of those, I thought it was a serpant. BUT it ant. Its about the size of a pencil point
 
I had the 18pound piece of rock it was on out in the ocean here in my back yard. the rock had been in there sense last year, it was coved in HA when it was gave to me so i throw it out on the beach in the water, tide removed the HA also. I just put the rock in a extra 20L i had with water from a waterchange . Then i noticed it crawling on the rock. Ghost white in color
 
I had the 18pound piece of rock it was on out in the ocean here in my back yard. the rock had been in there sense last year, it was coved in HA when it was gave to me so i throw it out on the beach in the water, tide removed the HA also. I just put the rock in a extra 20L i had with water from a waterchange . Then i noticed it crawling on the rock. Ghost white in color

thats a great idea... You can culture your own LR...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new