ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter DMCM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DMCM

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
212
Reaction score
153
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got this rock from someone with this guy on it. can anyone ID this guy when its fully open about 2-3 inches

IMG_2745.JPG
 
i dont think aiptasia. i was thinking majano too just never seen majano that big so i tried asking here
 
thats the largest aiptasia ive seen almost as big as tunze 6055. it will be dead today before it spread
 
Thanks for the ID. i have aiptasia inside my overflow in my display and nowhere as large at that one. well i used kalk paste on him hope that will kill it
 
I have those big suckers, really the most proliferative strain of aiptasia I have dealt with... just added berghias to reclaim my tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new