Id please

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
302
Location
Bordentown, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where I got this. But I did, and now I'm wondering what it is
Thank you in advance
20200207_201832.jpg
20200207_201841.jpg
 
Yup. Great coral, very nice specimen.

Yes, that was the name I was looking for. Had it locked down a while back but forgot it.

The guy I got it from was selling as pectinia, I knew it wasn't that but talked him down pretty far so I swiped it up. It is a beautiful piece,
Super bright and a great grower.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new