ID please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark_C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mark_C

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
83
Reaction score
99
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a rock as a frag win last year. Think it came from Battle Corals and had a single mushroom on it.

Well, it liked my tank, a lot, and now I have a few dozen.

Anyone have a clue what this is?
They’re a beautiful green and gold with pink and purple skirts and small pink arms.

image-1.jpg
image-2.jpg
 
Hi I had some Ricordia Yuma in my first tank feed them and they will grow well they can be aggressive. I lost my first system because of a power outage after a blizzard and outside temps were to cold and I could not regulate the temperature of my tank or home!

FD91B9BF-FD31-47E6-B55C-B435D8ACC9B0.jpeg
 
Thanks folks, still open to suggestions, but I've gotten a number of Golden Dragon IDs from outside the site, ending on 7/9 going golden dragon, 2/9 with no solid ID.
Thanks for the help. These things are beauties. May sell a number but will keep a bunch as well.
Thanks for the help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new