Id please?

marcusbacus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
23
Location
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this a month or so ago and I was surprised to notice today that it's already spreading over the rock. But... I can't remember its name at all. It easily identifiable I think, it's not something rare or unusual. And I think that it's probably a sps... It's not really green, more like turquoise.

20210213_213644.jpg
 
Exactly, a mr. Freeze lepto seems like it. Although I don't exactly remember the name Leptoseris. I have a Leptastrea and it's different, the Leptastrea seems to have bigger and more rounded mouths. This one grows much much faster as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new