ID please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaronreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aaronreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
351
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

Anyone able to tell me what these are please

IMG-20210520-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20210520-WA0009.jpg
 
Anyone think they are both the same coral ?
 
Nope but the second one needs to grow more before we can tell, first is a tenuis, second looks different almost spath like or milli like hard to say.
 
Nope but the second one needs to grow more before we can tell, first is a tenuis, second looks different almost spath like or milli like hard to say.
Thanks, I have no idea how you can tell bit will take your word on it.
I wasn't sure if they are the same as I don't really know what I'm looking at glad you don't think they are though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new