ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Struggle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Struggle

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Messages
95
Reaction score
79
Location
Allen
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I please get an ID on this coral? Thanks.

D2951E6C-DADB-4859-AF23-4144D977E8CF.jpeg 9F8BCF13-4B00-479F-A840-5505137257BD.jpeg
 
Merulinidae sp, not Favia. Either Dipsastraea or Favites
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new