ID pleases

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vincent100
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vincent100

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
1,820
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what this is , I got ,5 frags the other day and forgot the name of this one
Thanks

IMG_20161207_173714.jpg


IMG_20161207_173740.jpg


IMG_20161207_173751.jpg
 
BUMP.....anyone ,someone ,someone ,anyone
???????????????;)
 
Thanks diesel ,tenuis will do
I'll have a read up on them
Thanks
 
Don't worry she's gonna get cooked lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new