ID Pleeeez

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul_N
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
3,964
Reaction score
71
Location
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea what this is called.

When I first got it on a frag plug:
P1010031-1-1.jpg


It is a brown acro with ice blue tips and very long brown and ice blue polyps.

acrobluetip.jpg
 
Thanks. I have a small green and also pink that you can see in the bottom right and they just look different in that they are more rounded and thicker. I just wasn't sure.
 
the second pic looks like a blue millie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new