ID plsss??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ricsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ricsy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50bad09a5d7303eefd29125b9870d0c5.jpg


Is this baby snail or what??
 
I see some Spirorbid worms, is that what you're talking about? Or does the one dot you're asking about look different from the others I see.
 
They all the same shape cause last month I saw one of my snail realizing white stuff
 
I know "worms" sound odd, but they're worms in spiral tubes. take a peek at the pictures in the link below.

Pictures
 
They are fine. I think everyone has them in their tank after awhile.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new