ID plsss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ricsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ricsy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just wondering if what worm is this?
Is it good or bad?
 
Umm, what worm. No pic showing for me.
Oh my bad sorry about that here's a pic
db804c8a789fec0f2084866dd26a2e23.jpg
 
Just a bristle worm good cuc.
No! I'm sure it's from another planet )) Look at the environment.. it's not earth!!!
I'm just wondering if what worm is this?
No Ricsy I'm afraid such things... I can't sleep normally after looking for worms:eek:
;):D:oops:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new