Id plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ledreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
758
Location
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the first time I need know what kind of mili is that has growing in my tank for about one yr or + I got it from special order from loca small store , I never saw one like that. Is new on the hobby ? Cuz any name I get from here will google to see if I find the same pic. Is important for me keep it on my fish tank record thank for any help here is the pic.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431216979.307185.jpg



Close pic better look
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431217002.252261.jpg
is red with light blue poly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new