ID plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nooreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nooreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1478382661579.jpg

I broke it from its attached base accidentally. Couldnt glue it back on so i just put it on the live rock for now. Is this ok, or should i try harder gluing it today?
 
I would glue it down if you have any Tangs, Snails or Crabs...
It will move otherwise...
 
You don't need to try and glue it back to the mother colony. Use some epoxy to cement it down so nothing kicks it away from the LR. Digitata are very easy to break off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new