ID: Pods or pests?

E. Hale

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm relatively new to owning a saltwater tank, and I have a pico with some newly introduced corals. I've seen what looks like small rectangles in my tank before and after asking google I assumed it was pods, am I wrong and it is a pest?
20261006_095419_037217A0-57C8-4A9D-A2D6-3E068C18B676.png
 
That's the weird thing, I only have small snails...
 
Thanks for the insight! Guess I didn't think the snails could do that lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new