ID request - Polycheate? Hydroids?

ThunderGoose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Beverly, Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These came in on a piece of live rock from my LFS. The rock has feather dusters that I noticed right away and then yesterday I spotted these. They are very, very small, I needed to use my macro lens to get a good sized image. After spending a lot of time browsing the Hitchhikers Guide by Lionfish Lair I'm still not sure. Thoughts?
Hitchiker Dec 28.jpg

Thanks!
 
I think I see 3 things here? One left, one center, one right..
Left and right looks like the same kind of root, perhaps algae?
Center seems awful small to identify.. Maybe the same thing but it hasn't grown and rooted on any sand grains?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new