ID Staghorn.

frogman_reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
938
Reaction score
478
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful purple and blue with green polyps. Thought it might be the ultimate Staghorn. But doesn't look exactly the same. Any help? I'll try to get a better pic later.

image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Purple Plasma Acropora? also unless you bought the frag from a vender I wouldn't add their name to it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new