ID These Snail Eggs?

Greg Chapman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Redmond, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
XQjl8WN.png


I have Cerrith, Nassarius, and Trochus snails in the tank.

Does anyone recognize what type of eggs these are?

(This is our first spawning event, and we're thrilled.)
 
Cerrith eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new