Id these sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter George81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

George81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
293
Location
Southern Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DCA9A499-EDB5-4A12-8C45-A1AE8E9A9956.jpeg
317E8E26-D458-4985-9F53-701F490D6784.jpeg
B18355B9-69FB-471B-A4EB-DD491E18ACED.jpeg
 
any help is appreciated. Been in my tank for a bit and I’m curious to see what they are.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new