ID this alien please

Trefaca

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
13
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, can somebody id this I have seen it last night and it was two times smaller and only yellow and orange colours now that it popped out out of nowhere it has green part. I have no idea what it is and it's completely out of sand and when blue lights are on its very bright on colouration.

Messenger_creation_CEF43051-C2FF-4485-BBBA-DA71DE073D38.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • Messenger_creation_793877AB-5B36-4C9C-85F6-CA309C3AC612.mp4
    1.1 MB
Do you have any euphyllia in the tank? A torch coral? Looks like a polyp bailed out
 
I do have one torch and one hammer coral but none of them have any yellows on it they're just green and blue. I was thinking if it could be that but wasn't sure and if it is should I remove it?
 
That's it under blue light.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260504_200621.jpg
    IMG_20260504_200621.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20260504_200733.jpg
    IMG_20260504_200733.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20260504_200727.jpg
    IMG_20260504_200727.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 36
  • VID_20260504_200715.mp4
    10.3 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new