Id this coral please

Springroll

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
25
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at the LFS and I saw this i left and didn't ask for the ID the the red cupping coral on the left. What is this coral? I couldn't find it by describing so maybe you guys can help. This was the only photo of it I got sorry about the blues

20230626_152145.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new