ID this coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjw011689
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mjw011689

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2021
Messages
459
Reaction score
263
Location
north phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty new to most of the sps stuff, but this was one of the corals that was in the tank I got a few months ago. It was completely brown when I got it but it’s slowly come back to a decent looking green. Anyone know?
2F35A133-4929-40AD-8F27-141B3ED861E8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new