ID-wanna take a shot?

  • Thread starter Thread starter da6d2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
78
Location
San Deigo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had these for awhile now and I'm not sure what kind of corals they are.

december08240.jpg


december08237.jpg
 
ok i'll give it a whirl acan [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]echinata[/SIZE][/FONT] and a leptastrea and a nice one to boot
 
ok i'll give it a whirl acan [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]echinata[/SIZE][/FONT] and a leptastrea and a nice one to boot

Thanks but I forgot to mention that the diameter of the center head on the 1st pic is about 3" across. It's a big piece.
 
I think I need a closer look at the 2nd one. Now if a frag of it was in my tank I am sure I could identify it :snicker:

Oh, and as far as OCD is concerned my daughter says "It is CDO because a person with OCD would want it alphabetized"
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new