I'd with full name please

Esquire805

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
970
Reaction score
186
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181126_191559.jpg
20181126_191546.jpg
20181126_191525.jpg
20181126_191525.jpg
20181126_191443.jpg
20181126_191351.jpg
20181126_191337.jpg
20181126_191257.jpg
 
The first two look like Montipora Undata, the last two look like Mystic Sunset Montipora
 
The last two are different one has blue or purple dots while the other has brown dots
 
Are you looking for trade names? If so try contacting the vendor where they were purchased. First 2 look like mind trick (undata), next 2 are a type of encrusting montipora, next one looks like grape undata, then green capricornis, another encrusting monti and a mystic sunset or a reverse superman. All montiporas
 
Are you looking for trade names? If so try contacting the vendor where they were purchased. First 2 look like mind trick (undata), next 2 are a type of encrusting montipora, next one looks like grape undata, then green capricornis, another encrusting monti and a mystic sunset or a reverse superman. All montiporas
Yes I'm a monti collector but I don't remember where each came from
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new