ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter F.Q
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

F.Q

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone. Can anyone please I'd this baby. Idk what it is its not a xenia it does not pulse at all. Thank u
1481514485132.jpg
 
It looks like a xenia. Not all of them pulse..
 
Anthelia would be my guess:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new