ID?

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it was Jason Fox 24k gold, but not sure

C40757B0-7957-4D6F-897A-F64C62DBDFDE.jpeg
 
Euphyllia sp.
 
Unless it has lineage to Jason fox it would be a gold/yellow lepto
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new