Id

coraler07

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
11
Location
bethesda
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just got some live rock and I found two of these snails they are white with horizontal red stripes. Very small and have a bit of a trail behind them that appears to be a part of them and not just a slime trail. They have not done anything remarkable just appear to eat algea. Does anybody know what it is? Should I be concerned?

5CFF2A82-F688-4ED4-B1C4-56FB07C6D91B.jpeg
 
Nerite snails and reef safe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new