Ideal 70-80 gallon Build?

  • Thread starter Thread starter crabgrass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

crabgrass

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
580
Reaction score
385
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Money wasn’t an issue, I would like to get feedback on an ideal 70-80 G build. I am thinking about a reefer 350 (4’ length) but open to ideas. For a mixed reef (mostly LPS, but some easier SPS)

Looking for lighting, pump, Wavemaker, skimmer, Fuge, etc. What would be the perfect build?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new